To Whom Responsible: The CEO
For Whom Responsible: Customer care, Business Development, The Clinical staff, Mobile team, procurement and Accounts.
- To work to a high standard in the running of the practice, in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the ‘guidance of the CEO
- To establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team acting as the link person between all departments.
- To keep accurate records and ensure the recording methods are used in line with agreed practice policy and current medico-legal guidelines.
- To manage the CEO’s diary
- To ensure reception runs smoothly
- To oversee all areas of the practice and ensure all protocols are in place and are followed
- Appropriate training and re-training of all staff to be in place.
- To liaise with such external suppliers and trades people as may be required for the upkeep of the premises:
- To carry out such duties as deemed necessary on occasions for the efficient running of the practice:
- At least a degree in Administration or relevant training and Experience
- At least 2 years Experience as a PA/Administrator
- Males candidates are encouraged to apply
- The ability to take initiative in all areas and develop, where appropriate, modifications and additions to the role in conjunction with the CEO
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- The ability to motivate and manage staff effectively
- Excellent communication skills and listening skills
- The ability to relate well with a wide range of people, including those with special needs
- Have a friendly manner, with good telephone and writing skills
- Be honest, reliable and trust-worthy
- Be punctual
- Be presentable and take care of your appearance
- Good organization skills
- Flexibility in uptake of duties.