- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration. Office Management or equivalent.
- At least 2years’ experience in providing support to top executives and senior management teams.
- Considerable knowledge of office procedures and secretarial practices including organization, planning, records management and general administrative skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Offering administrative support to the staff.
- Receiving and distributing incoming mails; reviewing and evaluating mail to identify those items requiring priority attention
- Providing follow up to assignments given
- Oversee and coordinate HR activities including disciplinary matters
- Recruitment, selection and interviewing of candidates
- Supervise subordinate staff.
- Maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Managing the official calendar (coordinating, reviewing and maintaining).
- Maintaining official files and opening files.
- Receiving and attending to clients.
- Typing official letters given and dispatching them accordingly.
- Simple bookkeeping
Salary - 30,000Ksh Negotiable
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees quoting the job reference on the subject. Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply