- Personnel function directing and control.
- Ensure company compliance to statutory requirements, market standards and business best practice.
- Ensure respective sections; quality, production, field and logistics meet the set deliverables.
- Office administration and overseeing effective business management systems.
- Academic requirements: Diploma in Management/Administration. Person with accounts qualification will have an added advantage.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years demonstrable working experience in similar industrial environments.
- Personal attributes: Has to be firm, decisive, creative person with integrity.
- Willingness to work in Ruiru town.