This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills, as well as the ability to analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make innovative recommendations leading to increased revenue.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to take full ownership for the execution of assigned projects, working both independently and with a team, as well as assisting in analytical efforts and data-driven recommendations. A sense of ownership, collaboration and intensity are critical.
• Responsible to oversee all functions of the affiliate software on a daily basis, which involves monitoring the traffic flow from our websites to the bookmakers and trying to establish what’s working, what’s not working, how we can improve traffic flow.
• Responsible for organising and managing all the websites under the Chezatech banner
• Responsible for invoicing bookmakers and keeping track of all payments received and paid out
• Responsible for making sure all payments from bookmakers are received in time
• Working with all the bookmakers on a day-to-day basis on how different kinds of promotions and marketing can lead to more traffic and turnover.
• In charge of Marketing of the website by creating diverse marketing plans tailored to bringing in more traffic and brand awareness.
• Identifying and recruiting new bookmakers onto the website
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics
• Minimum two years’ experience with Marketing, Statistics or Economics field
• Minimum two years’ experience with digital and social media marketing
• Client services, project management, agency experience
• Proven communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
• General knowledge/understanding of online marketing, online lead generation, conversion strategies
• Analytical mind with the ability to interpret data/results and take appropriate action
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experienced in Adobe Acrobat. Comfortable learning proprietary software.