Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:-
- Preparation and execution of annual business plans and activities.
- Drive change and develop a customer oriented culture in the organization.
- Lead and inspire the aftersales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Budget management & control operating costs.
- Manage parts inventory ensuring optimal stocks.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the organization.
- Monitor and review Aftersales Service processes to enhance productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
- Provision of advisory services to the Aftersales team.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance.
- Support all company marketing programs.
- Administer corporate & Isuzu policy and ensure compliance with labour agreements & effective labour relations.
- Manage quality control and reduce repeat jobs.
- Ensure Environment, Health and Safety best practices in the workshop.
- Preparation of Management reports.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements: -
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering field or equivalent qualifications.
- Ten years work experience in a relevant field.
- Technical competence with the ability to train others.
- Good communication, analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills.