• Recruiting and supporting clients to the agronomy service package.
• Develop independent crop trials service to be conducted on behalf of farmers and input suppliers.
• Responsible for evaluating farmers and/or customers plots.
• Develop independent agronomy services and field trials business.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or a related field.
• MUST have at least 4 years’ working experience in agronomy.
• Must have prior working agronomy experience in Nyanza region.
• Must have dealt with agrochemicals and fertilizer in farms.
• Ability to summarize scientific agronomy data.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 90,000 (Approx. 800 – 900 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Nyanza, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th April 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.