SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years' active driving experience
- At least 3 yrs Off-road 4x4 driving experience
- Valid EMT-I License with a 5yrs minimum active practice,
- Up to date ACLS & BLS,
- Valid Driving license,
- Valid Defensive driving license (Added advantage)
- 5 years' plus hands on patient care experience,
- 3 years' Supervisory experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess patients’ nature of illness and devise plan of care in liaison with the physician
- Measures and records vital signs, collects specimen, and escorts patients and visitors.
- Medical & non-medical Stores & Supplies management.
- Prepares examining rooms, selects and lays out medical supplies, maintains medical equipment.
- Carry out Medical Orientation for new field staff & health talks for staff from various organizations
- Responsible for training and appraisal of fire marshals and stretcher bearers
- Responds to medical emergencies within & without camp
- Ensured all ambulances are well maintained and equipped to provide Emergency care services.
- Ensure that all incidents – delays, mechanical problems, and accidents are immediately reported and took appropriate action to rectify or solve the problem.
- Prepare and submit periodic progress reports – daily, weekly, monthly etc. - on ambulance status, patient and Ambulance Operators performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their CVs.
Remote Medical International Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge/accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.