Location: Emali, Kajiado County, Kenya
Job type: Full-Time
Key Tasks for the Animal Health Assistant Job
- Periodic training / awareness sessions to farmers on the products knowledge and usage.
- Daily sales in the agro vet and management
- Daily cash and stock reconciliation report
- Carrying out simple treatment and vaccination of animals.
- Certificate or Diploma in Animal Health or from a recognized institution
- Experience in Agrovet sales will be an added advantage
- Be registered and retained by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Knowledge in computer applications.
Personal skills and attributes required
- Customer Oriented
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving