To passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future by overseeing a salesforce within specific segment, for the profitable attainment of specific sales objectives with particular attention given to training in skills development, trade and application knowledge, customer and product platform development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and management of sales territories and achievement of targets
- To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory.
- To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure successful introduction of new products.
- To work with Engineering Management, Finance Management, Market Management, Product Management and other members of Sales Management team to ensure a consistent approach to business throughout the Company.
- To ensure timely collection of all the dues / overdues.
- To ensure your knowledge and skills are continuously developed for the benefit of both yourself and the company.
- To take full responsibility for all assigned company assets.
- Sales and Marketing knowledge- includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service —include customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent – in Engineering/ Business related fields.
- Minimum 6 (six) years relevant career experience preferably in sales and marketing
-Driving license and driving experience a must.
NB:- Please submit your CV by 04th Jan 2019 quoting above ref NO