Location: Western Kenya
Roles and Responsibilities
• Listing the full range of the company's products with the Key accounts as per communicated targets.
• Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
• Open quality new customer accounts, promoting the distribution through approved route to market partners for both Modern and general trade.
• Managing, training and motivating the existing sales team to drive revenue growth.
• Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales.
• Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team.
• Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
• Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Regional Sales Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Marketing or business-related course
• 3-5 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry, experience in furniture will be an advantage
• Confident, presentable and aggressive, with ability follow-through on join business plans
• In-depth understanding of company key accounts and their position in the industry
• Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers while negotiating terms of trade.
• Planning and presenting reports on key account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members.