MRM Athi River is seeking to recruit a Area Sales Officer. The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high intergrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Meet sales targets
i. Deliver sales targets in enquiry generations, order in-take
ii. Achieve product wise, profile wise, targeted product mix including new products
iii. Promote product at strategic locations through road shows and customer contact program at retail outlets
iv. Book orders from distributors/retailers and collect payment as per the monthly plan.
v. Identify and recommend new dealers/ stockists in assigned territories and retain credible customers
vi. Define the region potential for products and services and deploy action plans to achieve full potential:
vii. Participate in product campaigns and promotions to ensure product information is readily available to customers at point of purchase
2. Area branding and visibility
i. Ensure delivery and display of POS material and its effective usage
ii. Advise the company on suitable sites for wall branding and bill boards
3. Customer Satisfaction:
i. Ensure timely delivery of customer orders
ii. Resolve customer complaints and give timely feedback
iii. Visit customers regularly and carry out over the counter activities
4. Provide timely sales and marketing intelligence reports through regular customer and market visits.
5. Establishing and maintaining a clear competitive edge over the competition to gain and secure market share
6. Ensure all accounts are within the stipulated credit limit, fulfil credit formalities with personal guarantee form and reconcile all accounts within stipulated period.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related Course
• Master in Business Administration is an added advantage
• 3 - 4 years of working experience in specific position
Personal Attributes specific to work requirement:
• Analytical skills
• Planning & organizing skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Effective communication skills
• Fast paced and prompt
• Achievement oriented
• Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Self motivated
• High level of integrity
Qualified applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting their application not later than 29th January 2020. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.