Job Location: Machakos, Kisumu, Kajiado
- Business Development efforts to ensure the regional team achieve its sales targets
- Understand key client business drivers for all opportunities by identifying individual client buying decisions
- Develop optimized single sales objectives around value selling proposition
- Plan and execute internal product sales trainings for the field sales teams and local partners
- Plan and execute external product sales trainings when new partners have been on-boarded
- Overall responsible for meeting regional targets set in collaboration with the GM and Head of Sales through the field sales team.
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and guiding the field sales team consisting of Direct Sales Representatives (DSRs) and Area Sales Representatives (ASRs).
- Responsible for weekly and daily route planning for the DSRs and ASRs to ensure all company ’s human ressources are being allocated and managed properly.
- Responsible for stock management and distribution from local warehouse to end-customer in the assigned region.
- Responsible for ensuring installations in the assigned region are handled professionally, on-time and following the regional budget.
- Manage the performance of a target-driven field sales team, ensuring sales quota is met.
- Responsible for the regional budget in close collaboration with company’s Finance & Operations Manager as well as company ’s Head of Sales.
- Shadow sales teams in the field to better understand and identify solutions to challenges faced in terms of converting leads.
- Support field sales agents in pitching to organizations and customer groups.
- Identify means of expanding the customer base in all operational sales areas.
- Ensure the accuracy of sales reports that will inform senior management decision making efforts, whilst supporting the direct sales agents.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of sales tools, processes and marketing and sales materials.
- Expanding the regional partner base by identifying and on-boarding new banking partners, MFI partners, SACCOs and SME partners.
- Continous sales activities focused on selling directly to SMEs and matching these with relevant banking partners, MFI partners or SACCOs.
- Planning marketing and awareness campaigns in collaboration with the General Manager, Head of Sales and regional partners.
- Keep a close eye on competition within the region and ensure adequate measures are taken to protect and grow Company ’s business from competitive pressures. This includes advising the senior management team on market intelligence and sharing ideas on how best to take action.
- Reporting to Head of Sales with daily, weekly and monthly sales updates following agreed format and frequency.
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software (e.g. MS RMS)
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 4th July 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.