For the Assistant position our client is looking for candidates with good attitude, integrity, dedication and enthusiasm for consulting.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify potential clients for consulting: do cold calling, initial meeting set up, understand client need.
- Identify and conduct research on potential clients
- Support the origination process through the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, and engagement proposals etc.
- Prepare marketing materials on the client company including teasers, executive summaries, information memorandums and management presentations
- Build complex excel models & be able to carry out data analytics for various client engagements
- Communicate directly with clients, and other advisors, and develop lasting relationships with senior management of client and advisory executives
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- MBA graduates with 0 -1 yrs. of relevant professional experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong data analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, logical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English