• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Help ensure all accounts are balanced by the end of the day
• Collecting all payments accurately.
• Timely assistance to clients and staff by answering questions and responding timely to requests.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs
• Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
• Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transact
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Keeping reports of the payment transactions
• Assist in handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA (K).
• Must be willing to work on weekends.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Must have 1- 2 years of experience.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Have excellent English communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Strong ethical and legal decision making.
• Must be a good Team player.
• Trust worthy.
• Proficient knowledge of financial systems (Excel and Quick books are mandatory).
Salary: 20,000 Kenya Shillings