The successful candidates Must have at least 1-year experience in Accounting. Additional working experience with Excel will be an added advantage, the ideal candidate must be taking his/her CPA classes.
- Ensuring all accounts are balanced by the end of the day.
- Ensuring that payments are paid on time.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transact.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Accounting/Finance.
- Must be willing to work on weekends.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Must have 1- 2 years of experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Have excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong ethical and legal decision making.
- Must be a good Team player.
- Trust worthy.
- Proficient knowledge of financial systems (Excel).
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 30,000 (Approx. 300 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 25th July 2019.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but
unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do
not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on
this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles
so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***