The successful candidates
must have 2 years’ experience working as an Assistant Branch
Manager in the Financial Sector. Additional working experience in a Forex
bureau will be an added advantage.
- Assist in managing two branches – Garden City and Two rivers.
- Ensuring all accounts are balanced by the end of the day.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
- Help in managing other staff in the Forex.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and analysis for the branch.
- Assist with customer service and satisfaction.
- Assist with budget reports, preparation and Analysis of the Budget reports.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other related fields.
- Must be willing to work on weekends.
- Must be comfortable working in 2 or 3 branches.
- Must enjoy working with numbers.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Must have 2 years of experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Have excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong ethical and legal decision making.
- Must be a good Team player.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 50,000/= (Approx. 500-USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our
applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this
unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has
not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be
considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply
for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***