Department: Golf Administration
- Golf Starters
- Caddy Masters
- Range Attendants
- Golf Bag Store Attendants
The main objective of this role is to provide assistance to the Golf Administrator in a broad range of administration and project support, including implementation of golf management strategies for expanding, generating and executing sponsorships, promotions, and the efficient coordination of golf functions by the club, corporates and charities or societies.
KEY MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
The performance of this role holder will be assessed on the basis of the achievements made on:
- No of sponsored events
- Value of sponsored events per year
- Sponsor experience end to end.
- Guests experience end to end.
- Member experience during sponsored events
- Accounting for sponsorship resources to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure green audits
- Cost management of sponsorships to derive maximum value to the club.
- Team work
- CSR – ensuring that MGC identifies and supports sustainable social and environmental causes.
Competition and event management
- Ensure starters are always on designated tees to control access to the course and pace of play.
- Training of Starters on their role.
- Performance of starters.
- Generating & maintaining sponsorships
- 80% sponsored events on Wednesday club night and Fridays.
- Assist in event booking and liaising with the sponsors
with golf admin in organization of competitions
golf tournament entries and maintain player databases
- Attend Marketing subcommittee and G&C committee meetings.
- Daily checking and tracking of golf course usage and green fees to golf revenue account.
- Daily check and action starters report in consultation with the captain
- Periodic review of caddies list to ensure compliance with agreed numbers, exits and entries
Correspondence & Golf Office Administration
Golf Administrator in drafting the weekly updates.
to administrative inquiries and queries regarding golf office.
for coaching of groups and individuals.
- Assist in administration of the range including lessons held, range golf balls and range marketing.
- In liaison with the Communications Officer, share golf related communication to members through emails, social media and other communication platforms
Supervision & Relationship Management
- Managing member’s feedback and communicating the same to relevant offices.
- Ensure continuous professional development of self and the Golf Administration team to keep up with current industry trends.
- Assist in supervision of the 12 golf administration staff and any temporal staff.
- Assist in carrying out of performance appraisals of the team.
- Support in the inductions for new staff when appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, rules and golf admin SOPs at all times.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Care skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Leadership and Management Skills
- Good Organizational skills and business oriented
- Excellent problem-solving analytic
- Sound time management skills
- Professional attitude and expectations
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Sales & Marketing.
- Certificate in Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous engagement in a golf club would be an added advantage
- 3 years’ proven experience in sales & marketing
- People management skills