Mavoko – Kenya
- Team Management together with the Production Lead, build strong rapport with the entire production team and other departments through open communication; promote a positive, safe, productive and efficient work environment.
- Continually analyse, identify and set expectations to motivate team members to achieve objectives and goals.
- Assist in employee training, documentation of said training, updates of Organizational training manuals to ensure effective and up to date training methods and curricular.
- Together with the production lead, ensure and enforce the set organizational quality assurance standards, ensure that goods produced continuously and consistently meet quality standards through monitoring product standards at various levels of production.
- Assist the production lead in prioritizing, planning, scheduling and management of production activities to meet manufacturing objectives in timely and cost-effective manner.
- Identify production issues, analyse root causes, derive resolutions and report the same to senior management through the appropriate / relevant communication channels.
- Assist in creation, management and enforcement of SOP’s.
- Assist in production plan development, work schedule planning and monitoring to ensure continuous production operations.
- Assist in budget preparation and cost analysis in order to continuously manage the cost of production.
- Continuously deploy process improvement strategies, lean manufacturing techniques to minimize waste and optimize workflow efficiency.
- Assist in addressing customer concerns at the production level promptly and professionally.
- Together with the production lead and or as assigned, generate daily/ weekly/ monthly production related reports to the senior management team.
- Escalate complex issues to management team for immediate resolution / intervention.
- Handling day to day production related administrative tasks.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a process driven environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Good navigation skills around IT systems / Software i.e. email, computer, ERP etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical Diploma / Degree – Engineering, Production, management (Relatable field).
- Production management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated history of achieving production targets.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter in the body of the email. Also include your current and expected remuneration in the email body.