- Coordinate all project implementation activities including material supply in order to meet contractual obligations and targets.
- Ensure Project costs planning/Budgeting, optimization and control.
- Co-ordination of Project site meetings and reports.
- Ensuring that all permits and approvals required for the execution of the project are available and valid.
- Preparation of project status reports and reporting to clients regularly.
- Assist in determining roll-out requirements and rules; establishing standards and test requirements/procedures.
- Invoicing to clients.
- Allocate and follow-up tasks with various teams.
- Keep track on the performance of the project owners.
- Ensure quality delivery and safety in execution.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Competences
- Must have technical expertise and experience in Optical Fibre Technology
- Holder of Bachelors
degree/ Equivalent in Electrical, Civil, Telecommunications or Networks
Engineering or Related field.
- At least 2 years’
experience in a similar role.
- Must possess project
handling techniques (leading teams, Planning and organization)
- Have good communication
and report writing skills.
- Have ability to motivate staff to achieve results.