Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Reports to: The Chief Quantity Surveyor.
Responsible for: Tenders, BOQs, Contract Documents, Valuations, Project quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To coordinate with the Chief QS so as to ensure proper project quality assurance and quality control.
- Preparation of cost estimates for clients.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities.
- Management of variations.
- Preparation and management of bid documentation and invitation for tendering.
- Tender analysis and reporting.
- Preparation of contract documents.
- Preparation of valuation certificates.
- Preparation of final reports for completed projects.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by the Chief Quantity Surveyor.
Education, Skill and Experience.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognized university.
- 2- 3 Years of relevant experience in a reputable Construction Company.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure in case of rigid deadlines.
- Must be a team player.