The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be tasked with assisting in coordinating departments and managing operations to ensure quality customer service.
- Coordinate all the departments in the Restaurant dealing with food and beverage to ensure proper service delivery
- Maintain the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals whilst ensuring efficient operations, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Ensure all costs within the department are kept low and no waste in the kitchen and service department
- Take an active role in planning for promotions and other marketing activities to increase awareness and generate revenue for the restaurant
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner
- Work to ensure proper coordination between the front and back office to ensure proper service delivery
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
- Degree in Hospitality Management or a Business related course
- 3 – 4 year’s working experience in the food and beverage department in a five-star hotel
- International brand exposure is preferred
- Perfect knowledge of food and beverage products and their production and services
- Must have a strong commercial drive
- Ability to operate various hotel software
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Result driven and team player
- Good coordination skills
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted