Job Location: Nyamira County –
- Proactively advice management on emerging security threats to company employees, assets, information and company operations whilst proposing commensurate risk mitigation measures.
- In close consultation with the Security Officer, implement the company’s security and safety procedures
- Support the Security Officer to develop and implement security awareness programs or processes and to protect life, corporate assets and to ensure business continuity.
- Conduct timely, effective investigations on reported breaches as well as security incidents and submit concise investigation reports to the management.
- Secure evidence in the event of any occurrence/incidences like fraud, accidents e.t.c
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Develop relationships with various Local Administration, Law Enforcement & Emergency Services in the event of a security incident/emergency (i.e. fire, medical, mechanical breakdown) and to ensure timely reaction to incidents
- Ensuring timely submission of reports on Security to the Senior Management and Security Officer.
- Deliver relevant security training and awareness sessions for security staff, employees Contractors, Suppliers / third parties.
- Maintaining an inventory of all security related issues/items in the company
- Undertaking security audit and risk assessment: Analysis of security incidents trends and Review reports and breaches
Qualifications and Competences
- Be a University Graduate in Criminology or other Social Science Subject or equivalent Course
- Have served in the rank of Inspector/Captain in the disciplined forces for a period of not less than two (2) years
- Sound knowledge of physical and electronic security- access procedures, perimeter protection, CCTV, fire alarms
- Relevant experience in investigation of criminal loss incidents
- Agile, self-driven leader with a passion for high performance and developed bias for action
- Ability to provide a security input in Incident Management and contingency plans
- Computer Literate
- No Criminal Record.
- A valid police clearance certificate