- Planning & coordination of the workshop activities (involves management of manpower, workshop cost, budget preparation, record keeping etc.).
- Maintenance & management of the fleet of vehicles & Agri-equipment. (Involves preventive maintenance, planning for spares, coordination of the activity, related record keeping)
- Supervision of the expansion activities.
- Supervision of the maintenance activities of the factory wherever required.
- Supervision of civil works.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) with relevant experience or Grade 1 trade certificate with relevant experience.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Tea industry
- Proficiency in computer packages (Microsoft office).
- Good communication and analytical skills.