8. ASSISTANT/CHIEF CHEF. JOB GROUP H – 1 POST
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities shall entail:
• Food preparation and production.
• Setting up and directing placement of foods in serving line.
• Replenishing of foodstuffs in the buffet service line.
• Maintaining -correct stock levels.
• Detecting and reporting spoilt or unattractive raw food materials.
• Ensuring proper stock rotation.
• Ordering of foodstuffs from the main store.
• Carrying out on-the-job training for staff and
• Filling work order forms for defective equipment.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have;
(i) Diploma in any of the following fields; Catering and Hotel Management; Food and
Beverage Production and Service or Hospitality Management or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
(ii) Certificate in computer applications
For more information on the job description, duties and responsibilities and other requirements, visit our website; www.emcassembly.go.ke.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.