Our client is a pioneer in the business software products arena. Having delivered path breaking technology consistently for more than 3 decades, the company symbolizes unmatched innovation and leadership. Today, it caters to millions of users across industries in over a 100 countries and continues to be the unchallenged industry leader in the business software domain.
Business Development/International Operations
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Salary: 90 - 120k plus other benefits
What will you be doing?
- Execute direct sales with focus on developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and driving profit targets
- Build campaigns, manage events, partnerships and utilize various lead generation techniques to open doors for communication
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to devise marketing strategies, lead generation plans and product strategies
- Construct operating mechanisms that devise sales, channel partner management and overall business operations for Tally
- Quickly test new ideas, combining data and insight to learn and innovate rapidly
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, accounting or a related discipline. MBA preferred
- At least 2 years of sales experience. Good understanding of technology environment and small and medium businesses will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. The ideal candidate should have command over both the local language and English
- Should have keen interest in driving operational excellence and also rapidly innovate
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in customer engagement
- Good selling & negotiation skills
- Enterprising personality
- Good knowledge of SME business
- Experience in proactive lead generation techniques
- Technical knowledge & MS – Office skills is a must