THE Gentle Dental Care Clinic is a group of prominent private dental clinics in Nairobi. We have been apex dental care providers to a wide range of corporate and private clients since 1992.
We are looking for an associate dentist to join our vibrant team, on a full time basis.
The Associate must satisfy have the following criteria:
- Have a minimum qualification of a Bachelors Degree in Dental Surgery from a recognized university and be registered with and licensed to practice by The Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board. Any added qualification in Orthodontics, Periodontics or prosthodontics will be an advantage.
- Have at least three years post qualification work experience.
- Be proficient and competent in the fields of crown and bridge, periodontics, pediatric dentistry, minor oral surgery, conservative dentistry, orthodontics and implant dentistry.
- Have an exceptional chairside manner, to be able to drive business by subscribing new patient treatment protocols for the practice.
- Be a team player but be able to supervise clinical matters within the practice.
The package is attractive and will be negotiable.
Applicants are to send their CVs with certificates and two referees by 30th January 2019.