Reporting to: Senior Stocks Controller
- Review and verification of SKU serials by product categories as shared by the 3rd party logistics partner.
- Upload of PayGo product serials on Atlas Inventory module and successful movement of inventory to Partner/Retail Distributors virtual stocking points.
- Reconciliation of shipment movements on Atlas Inventory module to monitor successful shipments, pending shipments that are yet to be received on the system and Completion rate for shipments.
- Troubleshoot Retail Distributor inventory movement issues and post tickets on Jira business desk to follow up on solving the issues as and when they occur.
- Document and escalate user inventory module errors as and when they occur.
- Liaise with Internal customers (Sales & Sales Support) and External customers (Retail Distributors & Partners) to assist with Atlas related inventory movement issues.
- Management of Retail Distributors/Partners user profiles in terms of Splitting RD Stocking points and mapping EC to their respective outlets.
- Training of users on Atlas Inventory module as and when they occur.
- Continuous assessment of user interaction with Atlas platform and increase user involvement and utility of the Atlas platform as a whole.
- Any other duties that may arise as assigned by supervisor.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in data science, math, statistics, computer science or similar preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- 1+ years’ experience in data science, statistics, math or computer science.
- Basic Knowledge in Python, R, SQL, Python, Power BI & Tableau will be an added advantage
- Ability to get things done, with quality and speed.
- Expert multi-tasker.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-quality deliverable outputs.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of project timeline and results.
- A start-up personality; entrepreneurial, ambitious, independent, systematic attention to detail, structured thinker, goal-oriented, flexible and able to deal well with setbacks.
- Record Management; Electronic and paper filing systems are well maintained.
Skills and Competencies
- People and Team Development: Demonstrates inspirational leadership that motivates and engages others. Leads and develops high performing teams where everyone feels valued and contributes to the continued success of the organization. Acts as a role model; inspires people to act.
- Drive Results: Translate strategy into action and drives tenaciously and innovatively for outstanding results. Displays creativity in avoiding problems, reacting quickly and decisively to deal with risks and opportunities.
- Relationship Management: Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships and networks with strategic contacts
- Ownership: Takes personal responsibility for performance. Champions continuous improvement and inspires others to deliver whilst balancing risk, business competitiveness and customer satisfaction.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter.
Founded in 2007 as a for-profit social enterprise, d.light manufactures and distributes award-winning solar products designed to serve the more than 2 billion people globally without access to reliable electricity. With operations across Africa, Asia and the Americas, d.light has impacted close to 100 million lives with its products and solar solutions.