Our client provides audit, assurance, tax and consulting services to clients in the sectors of financial services, manufacturing and trading, agriculture, public sector, and hospitality among others.
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic and pro-active individual to join our expanding audit services division at their Nairobi office.
The Audit Manager will assist in business development, training and mentoring the team and will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients to provide statutory audit services in line with ISA
- Supervising the audit team and effectively planning the resources allocated for the audit department
- Liaising with clients on audit matters, ensuring delivery of a high quality engagement
- CPA (K), ACCA, ACA or equivalent professional qualification
- A bachelors’ degree in accounting, commerce, or related discipline
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in similar senior position preferably in a professional firm
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS and ISA (IPSAS will be an added advantage)
- IT savvy and ability to use electronic working paper systems and CAATs (CISA qualification will be an added advantage).
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria, submit your application and a detailed CV indicating a daytime telephone contact.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.