- Carry out end of year financial audit: Preparation and compilation of end of year financial accounts for the clients, filling returns with K.R.A and compile client audit file.
- Assist in presentation of financial accounts to the client management as required.
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit observations and reports.
- Act as liaison between the clients and the firm and ensure all the client’s needs are met in time.
- Assist in quarterly reviews of clients’ accounting, internal controls and financial systems.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to the Team Lead- Assurance.
- Be a holder of C.P.A Part II.
- 2 year experience in a similar position in an auditing firm.
- Be computer literate and have knowledge of accounting packages.
- Demonstrate Personal integrity.
- Possess problem-solving skills, have attention to detail and have time perspective.
- Highly organized and able to work independently and as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- Possess good communication skills and customer care.