We are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual as Auto Parts Coordinator in the Parts, Accessories and Lubricants department.
The position reports to the Head of Parts, Accessories and Lubricants.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and advise on key auto parts requirements based on vehicle specifications.
• Sourcing & procuring of auto parts from approved suppliers.
• Cross reference of different brand options to identify correct application.
• Monitor and advise on new auto parts requirements, as well as minimum and maximum stock levels to branches.
• Maintain and update the retail parts application guide (retail smart menu).
• Inventory management.
1. EXPECTED REGULAR REPORTS
• Daily activity reports.
• Weekly unit sales reports.
• Monthly purchases analysis reports and evaluate trends.
• Monthly ordering reports.
• Monthly lost sales report.
• Monthly car part - new additions report.
• Monthly new parts requirements report based on new car part dynamics
2. KEY COMPETENCES
• Ability to work with people – Teamwork & Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyse information – Strong analytical skills.
• Structured reporting skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking.
• Result oriented and customer focused.
• Willingness to learn & affinity for continuous improvement.
• Adaptability and ability to cope with pressure.
3. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• A bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering related course preferably supply chain, mechanical, automotive, statistics, information systems etc.
• Knowledge of the auto parts industry and parts catalogue systems.
• Computer literacy in MS Office packages.
• Proficiency in analysis and reporting tools – Microsoft Excel, etc.
Please send your application letter, CV, copies of educational certificates, current and expected remuneration by Friday, 10th April 2020