Our client a well-established multicultural Coffee shop in Bahrain is looking to hire experienced and energetic Baristas to join their team. The successful candidate will be expected toprovide quality customer service and demonstrated knowledge of coffee products, equipment, and tea products. The ideal candidate must have experience in hand crafting beverages. Candidates with international experience will have a distinct advantage.
It is a legal requirement that all workers MUST undergo medical examination I.e. HIV, syphilis, TB, Hepatitis and Yellow fever.
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food
and beverage items
- Inventory management.
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station,
utensils & equipment.
- Educate customers on the superior quality of Company products and services.
- Greet all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develop a rapport
- Must have a valid good conduct certificate.
- Must have a valid travel passport
- Must have a clean bill of health
- Must have a Diploma in Food and Beverage Service.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ international experience in the coffee service industry.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Must have experience in hand crafting beverages
- Must be willing to work in arduous conditions; heat & humidity.
Monthly Net Salary: Kshs. 92, 700 (Approx. 927 USD) + Benefits.
Position Level: Junior Level.
Deadline: 12th January 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement**