Our Vision: Africa’s most user-centric and transparent career ecosystem
Our Mission: We connect the right candidates with the right opportunities
Vertical Manager (Lead)
- Provide analysis and insights as required.
- Work with the BI Manager to develop, grow and maintain BI assets (Git Repositories, Python code base, Databases/Schema, Servers etc.).
- Assist in knowledge share to ensure all business intelligence stakeholders are provided with adequate documentation and training to enable efficient and compelling use of relevant data sources and reports.
- Provide support relating to data extraction and reporting.
- Assist in CRM functionality as far as it pertains to data gathering, and reporting, and CRM process optimisation as required.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proficiency in Git and DEV processes.
- Maintain/provide technical support in terms of code for development of dashboards, KPI’s, reports and other analytical artefacts that expose key business insights into customers, products, marketing and operations.
- Work closely with BI central to ensure data models and code definitions are aligned across ROAM and with business definitions.
- Play a key role in data cleansing and mining as well as highlighting anomalies.
- You are passionate about data and the impact it drives in the real world
- You have proven experience with data analytics and insight generation.
- You are familiar with data extraction, cleansing and transformation processes.
- You are comfortable with basic to mid level SQL code.
- You have experience deriving important data metrics and KPI’s to indicate business health, performance, etc
- You have experience in report writing/ data analysis/statistical interpretation
- You have experience with PL/SQL and stored procedures
- You have experience with Deluge/ Java
- Head of Vertical, Jobs (dotted reporting line in alignment with BI Manager)
- BI Vertical Manager
- Business leads / Brand CEOs
- Sales and Operation Teams in markets