We are a fully fledged modern,professional and growing Hospital in Malindi who are seeking to employ responsible people to join our growing workforce to deliver better and quality healthcare to patients.
The interested person has to be smart and able to handle stressful environment considering it is a hospital .The person will also be of a clam nature to be able to deal with stressful people and demanding but kind bosses.
- Diploma or a graduate in business management or any additional ICT and Accounting qualifications would be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience at a mid size or large enterprise.
- Handle Demanding and Stress Full Environment.
- Proficiency in IT Skills
The individual will have the following responsibilities:-
- Receive and Record Payments .
- Make and Record Payments to Vendors.
- Prepare and Dispatch bills vie email.(Will be Trained)
- Apply Pre-authorizations from respective insurers thought email or websites(Will be Trained).
- Prepare Admission and Discharge Documents
- Draft Documents and Letters
- Manage other Front Office Assistants and Supervise their work in terms of documentation and handling of bills/claims.
- Do some basic Accounting to Prepare Monthly company statements
- Handle and receive customer complaints,compliments and suggestions.
- Be the link between the hospital Administrator and Other Staff.