Reports To: Maintenance In - Charge
- Prepare and review of equipment and machine service schedule and adhere to it.
- Attend to work requests as per job cards as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain the water system in the hospital to avoid shortage and manage overflow.
- Make regular checks for power points for power points to maintain safe environment.
- Actively participate in quality improvement and infection controls in the hospital
- Maintain re-order levels by stock taking and re-ordering to manage stock outs.
- Diploma in Bio Medical Engineering
- 2 years working experience
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Team Player