- Promoting products to customers
- Handle bets and deal with enquiries from betting customers.
- Calculate the total amount of the bets staked and pay out any winnings due,
- Will be involved in checking that the financial accounts are correctly balanced after close of business.
- Train new workers or evaluate their performance.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Have good communication and negotiation skills
- Be well organized and have good administration skills
- Be scrupulously honest
- Understand the betting laws and regulations
- Have a mathematical background e.g BA in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science etc or Previous experience in an online sports bookmaker (minimum 5 year experience)
- Explain and interpret odds, such as game rules or betting limits.
- Be innovative, understand AI
- Maintain familiarity with all games
- Have advanced computer skills in analytical software
- Fanatical devotion to sport
- Extremely strong league knowledge
Additionally, you should:
- have the ability to work well with others
- be patient and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- be thorough and pay attention to detail
- have the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- be flexible and open to change
- be numerate - able to calculate quickly and accurately