Want to work in fantastic environment for our employees where you have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally? Want to work where the importance of individual and team contributions to the success the company is recognized?
Then you should come join us at Victory Farms as a Branch Captain
Job Title: Branch Captain
Location: 100% Nairobi
Reports to: Regional Branch Manager
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a talented Branch Captains to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
The Employee’s duties and procedures which may be varied from time to time, will include amongst other responsibilities that arise during the day to day business of the Company the following:
- Directing all operational aspects including Ordering, customer service, human resources and sales in accordance with the Victory Farms objectives
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Ensure that the branch is always clean, and staff are dressed in their uniforms and well groomed
- Meet sales goals and surpass targets
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities for their branch.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly and with HR
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations of operations (no cash and no credit)
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration (this is an added value)
- Be able to compete with the other branches for the top position in sales and operations
- Division of responsibilities in the store to ensure productivity and participation form all team members
- Ensure a good handle on stocks management and stocks reporting.
- Knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to demonstrate track in meeting sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven, and customer focused
About Victory Farms
Victory Farms aims to become the leading tilapia farm in sub-Saharan Africa over the next 5 years. The Company will achieve this whilst maintaining the highest code of environmental and social standards. We endeavor to be the most sustainable tilapia farm in the world, adhering to global standards for sustainability and following best practice, while growing to feed millions of people across Africa.
Victory Farms was established on Lake Victoria in 2015 with both onshore and offshore facilities. The head office is in Nairobi, and its farm site is in Homa Bay County. The company has distribution capacity throughout Kenya, and we are rapidly expanding the farm operation, fish processing, and sales & marketing to keep pace with the rapid growth in production from the farm. Victory Farms is employing world-class technologies, people and processes to build the leading tilapia farm globally. The Company strives for the highest standards in performance, execution, culture, and integrity.
We work to create a fantastic environment for our employees. An environment where employees to have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally. We recognize the utmost importance which contributions by individuals and teams have to the success of Victory Farms.
Please submit a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and outlining your qualifications.