BRANCH MANAGER, ELDORET.
Allicom Insurance brokers Limited was incorporated in Kenya in 2015 with a vision to be the icon of reliability and trustworthiness in the insurance brokerage market. In order to serve our growing client base, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovative Branch Manager for Eldoret Branch.
The job holder will be tasked with developing and providing effective leadership for aggressive sales and business growth.
1. Overall Administration of the branch to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
2. Drive continuous growth in the sales production to meet and surpass the set budgets.
3. Identify, target and penetrate niche markets and create awareness of insurance products within niche markets.
4. Research insurance companies’ policies and negotiate with insurers to find the most suitable products for corporate and retail clients’ best interest.
5. Carry out frequent client visits for customer relationship management, marketing, major renewals and deal with operational issues arising
6. Promote a positive image of the company through excellent service delivery.
7. Recruitment, Motivation and Retention of productive intermediaries
8. Develop internal control systems and ensure adherence to them by all at the branch
9. Ensure renewal notices and other correspondence are dispatched to the clients on time.
10. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Degree in business /insurance.
2. Sales marketing and insurance certification is an added advantage.
3. Over 2 years experience in insurance sales.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER- NAIROBI.
Allicom Insurance brokers limited seeks to hire an aggressive and result oriented Business Development Executive who will be tasked with identifying business opportunities in both General (mainly) and Life Business, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
- Responsible for generating new business, driving sales and marketing and ensuring business growth in co-ordination with the principal officer and the General Manager.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction
- preparing presentations, marketing brochures and other paraphernalia related to the business
- Pursue new business partnerships with reputable Underwriters and investment firms
- Responsible for signing documents on behalf of the company, will also ensure proper documentation and record keeping of company documents
- Collection of Premiums and Credit controls in line with Company Policy
- Prepare and submit a monthly sales status report to the General Manager.
1. Over one year experience in insurance sales.
2. Degree in business/ insurance
3. COP or additional insurance certification will be an added advantage.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply kindly send your CV.