Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages and coordinates branch daily operations and respective staff
• Ensures that all internal procedures are fully followed by staff
• Promotes meetings with current and potential clients to develop Company market share and promote client satisfaction
• Meets with Authorities in Country (Tanzania Bureau of Standards, Tanzania Revenue Authority, Port Authority, etc.) on a weekly/ monthly basis to update and be updated on all new developments and build relation
• Informs Head Office of all developments on the ground that must be communicated to network
• Liaising with the respective IO on progress of inspection to update clients
• Ensures office is fully operational and able to deliver as per client expectations
• Develop an annual monitoring programme and the associated schedule (Group QHSSE 001-PO Monitoring of technical staff)
• Identification and management of risks to the impartiality & conflict of interest (Group QHSSE 007-PO Impartiality and Conflict of Interest)
• Ensuring that all the necessary certifications or accreditations are obtained and maintained (Group QHSSE 008-PO Certification and Accreditation)
• Supporting in the identifying the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment risks and opportunities based on their expertise in their own fields.
• Ensures tax and legal responsibilities are fully adhered
Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
• Min 7 years' experience in Management.
• Min 4 years’ experience in International Trade / Conformity assessment related activity
• Fluent English (speak, written and read)
• Bachelor's degree
• Management and communication skills
• Execution Follow Through.