ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitor and manage agency operations throughout the network.
2. Establish practices and procedures for daily operations that will ensure a stable, profitable, and growing business.
3. Ensure adherence to operational policies and procedures as outlined in the company’s rules and regulations.
4. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws: licenses, permits and other regulations on the allocated route.
5. Supervise, and evaluate performance of office managers and support staff.
6. Supervise and assist all office managers in achieving goals and objectives and monitor to ensure implementation.
7. Perform regular performance reviews of all office managers on their route.
8. Maintain an organizational structure that promotes fair distribution of work while maintaining maximum services to customers and members.
9. Develop and implement a plan for emergency management succession.
10. Supervise the implementation of the marketing and promotions plan.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
1. A diploma in any business-related field preferably accounting/finance, Economics, Business administration from a recognized organization
2. A valid class BCE driving License with more than three years’ experience
3. Min 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy institution with proven leadership and management abilities.
4. Financial acumen & business report writing skills.
5. Ability to maximize sales.
6. Driving a performance motivated culture and development of people.
7. Demonstrates Passion and Commitment for the brand and customers.
8. Good Analytical skills.
9. Good interpersonal skills.