The company based in Nairobi is a fast growing FMCG dealing with beverages and alcoholic products seeking to hire an aggressive, determined and creative brand manager.
- In charge of strategic and tactical positioning of the brand and will drive the brand strategy, including the setting of brand guidelines & style, brand vision and value proposition.
- Lead the planning and execution of the brand marketing initiatives; oversee the creative development of promotional materials, digital content, advertisements, promotional collateral and other marketing-related communication and media actions on all channels, including online and on social media.
- Product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Develop and lead the implementation of marketing budgets and monitor progress against key performance indicators
- Assist the marketing team in getting new distributors for new markets
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to consistently review the overall customer user journey experience to ensure consistent outstanding service and support.
- Oversee the implementation of CSR initiatives aimed at promoting growth of the brand and coordinate all public relations activities.
- Build and manage strategic relationships and partner with key players, marketing agencies and vendors
- Streamline work processes within the assigned function to improve performance of the brand
- Lead the development and implementation of all policies and procedures within the function.
- Offer leadership and continued development of the designated brand team and cooperation with other departments
- Perform regular customer surveys and proactively obtain market trends and insights; assess associated business risks and make recommendations to the management on propositions that promote growth of the brand and enhance the company’s competitive standing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, 2-3 of which must be in mid-level marketing position.
- Demonstrated experience developing a brand and sustainable acquisition of a customer database
- Experience in new markets opening and distributors appointment would be critical
- Experience in working in a fast growth, decentralized environment.
- Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the market will be an added advantage.
- Experience in disruptive marketing with demonstrable ability to employ predatory thinking. • A strong, proven track record of successfully increasing revenue through commercially tracked, marketing campaigns, target sales.
- Highly analytical skills with ability to use creative problem-solving skills. Working knowledge of data analytics will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under Pressure to deliver against set objectives while operating on some occasions in stressful situations.
Compensation and Benefits:
Remuneration: Ksh. 80,000 - 120,0000 Monthly (Can be negotiated depending on the individual skill set)
- Weekly and Monthly Allowances
- Fuelled Car,
- Bonus based Structure
- Phone e.t.c