Are you a go
getter, enthusiastic, focused, result-oriented and target driven? If these few
words describe you a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is looking
for you. We seek to recruit a highly motivated and passionate professional with
track record of success to fill the position of Sales & Marketing Manager
to oversee our Branded-Generic, Sales Administration and Exports Lines. We are
a company that fosters to provide quality products efficiently and effectively.
We are committed to providing a safe and dynamic work environment. We encourage
our team to be self-starters and allow them to demonstrate their abilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and review overall product pull strategy for the Company in line with the Company business goals and requirements.
• Oversee Market Research in coordination with Head – Sales and PMT, to assess market expectations and response to products/services
• Develop and evaluate Sales and marketing strategy for products and develop processes to drive business volumes.
• Oversee implementation of organization-wide promotional initiatives to boost the Company brand.
• Oversee assessment of brand strength/recall against market comparators and implementation of initiatives to continuously improve the same
• Finalize and implement product launch strategy.
• Ensure sharing of initiatives and learning across regions, to ensure standardization of company brand messages.
• Ensure that all the company sales Lines that include; Branded-Generic, and Exports are operating at optimal levels and Targets are being met.
• Assess Customer Satisfaction across all existing customers against the Company’s Customer Satisfaction index.
• Ensure adherence to department budgets.
• Have a good understanding and control of product mix, profitability and overall P&L of the business.
• Take an active role in recruitment and Training of Area Managers & Medical Representatives
• Ensure timely goal setting, monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to team members
• Oversee capability building for the team and mentor and groom high-potential subordinates
• Recommend/Implement appropriate personnel policies and procedures.
· Bachelors Science with an MBA in Marketing.
· An experienced Rx & OTC brand sales & marketing manager,
· 10 years of work experience and leading a team of 8-15 people.
· Self-driven, proactive, articulate, team leader, networked, confident, data/fact-driven, go-getter
· Excellent understanding of customer-based marketing strategies
· Experience in product launch design, with extensive exposure to cross-functional teams
· Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
· Knowledge of Market research methods and good analytical skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary: competitive based on skills and experience
Deadline: 25th August 2019