• Tasks such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, keeping detailed records.
• Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions with the Underwriters.
• Preparation of reports.
• Other related duties as required.
The key skills required are:
• Ability to identify errors
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player.
• Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel.
• Professional in demeanour and presentation.
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• College graduate, no experience required.
• Holder of a Diploma in Business and Administration- Finance Option.
Kindly note – Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Canvasing and direct application to the company email address will lead to automatic disqualification.