· Plan, execute, control and finalize marketing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
· Cost the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
· Plan and schedule timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
· Manage clients’ marketing, activation or promotional needs
· Develop best practices and tools for sales and marketing execution and management.
· Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
· Track milestones and deliverables.
· Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
· Manage Key Accounts and source for new Accounts
· Ensure clients’ set targets are achieved
· Work closely with team leaders to recruit and supervise merchandisers and field sales team.
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities appropriately
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
· Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
· Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation
· Develop product, brand and customer presentations
· Responsible of trend analysis, market research and monitoring.
· Managing the internal and external communication between all departments
Knowledge and Skills
· Relevant College Diploma or Degree.
· Ability to advise the clients and solve problems
· Marketing and Brand management
· Management skills
· Strong proposal and presentation writing skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Excellent communication and social skills
· Demonstrated excellent client relationships development skills
· Experience with marketing project execution and planning with agency
· Preferably 5 years’ experience in Below the line Marketing
· Experience with a marketing agency is an added advantage
· Experience in business development and prospecting