Duties and responsibility
· Attending to all electrical and plumbing work.
· Monitor CCTV systems and respond to alarms
· Maintaining the building, and surroundings in a condition that is safe and without risks to safety and health — through appropriate risk assessments, regular manhole/septic tank inspection and cleaning to eliminate potential hazards.
· Arranging for safety and absence for risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances by occupiers or persons working for occupiers or visitors to occupiers in the building.
· Ensuring all occupiers of the building is OSHA compliant through controlling potential hazards within the building including electrical safety, fire safety, gas safety, hazardous substances, noise safety, slips, trips and falls etc..
· Adopting preventive and protective measures in compliance with the requirements of OSHA Act, Laws Of Kenya, on the basis of results of risk assessments affecting the safety and health of persons in the entire building.
· Liaising with your employer, to take immediate steps to stop any operation or activity where there is imminent danger to safety and health.
· Coordinating, supervising and evacuating all persons employed, visiting or occupying the building, as appropriate.
· Maintaining and repairing needs on working tools and equipment.
· Appropriately, timely billing for power and water consumption to occupiers of the building on receipt of overall monthly consumption bills.
· Ensuring the company generator has enough fuel, gauged to company needs, at all times.
· Diploma in Electrical Wiring.
· Diploma/Certificate in plumbing or work experience related
· 3 to 5 years experience performing similar duties in a busy organization/building.
· Valid certificate of good conduct.
· Pleasant personality with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Managements skills.