MRM Athi River is seeking to recruit Building Solutions Sales Officers. The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high intergrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
Key Performance Areas:
• Develop and manage new building solutions sale within existing and new channels
• Identify and create opportunities and solutions in new markets
• Proactively identify, engage in, and drive sale of specific products based on targeted customers
• Develop relationship with the influencer community of Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Contracting Community and Key End-users.
• Liaise with cross functional teams and partners to develop new propositions for targeted customers
• Support a go to market strategy for non-standard propositions
• Ensure delivery of monthly targets
• Track enquiries, conversion to orders and ensure timely billing to the customers
• Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers as per terms of sale
• Follow up to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently and in a timely manner
• Prepare reports as may be required
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering qualification in Civil/Mechanical would be desirable though not essential, ability to read and interpret drawings is desired.
• Postgraduate qualification in sales and marketing is an added advantage
• At least 4 years relevant working experience specially in Building solutions field.
• Customer-centric self-driven person
• Effective communication skills
• At least 2-4 years of experience of having networked with Builders, Architects, Engineers, QS and Building owners for marketing and selling building solutions / building products
Personal Attributes specific to work requirement:
• Excellent Communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Strong planning & organizing skills
• High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity
Qualified applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting their application not later than 29th January 2020. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.