- Willing to familiarize with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Representing the Company on integrity bases and on a professional manner.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- leading with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines and targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 7-10 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Proficient in digital marketing and expertise in managing social media tools & agents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Note: New graduates in marketing may also apply for Internship positions but the roles and package will be different