EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
BACKGROUND: A university degree in Engineering/ Marketing/ Business administration/ Business Management…. Engineering back ground or experience is an asset.
LANGUAGES: English / Swahili / Any additional language is an asset.
The Candidate will focus on developing the company’s business through identifying prospect clients and projects. The candidate will be responsible for attending, arranging, following up on clients and prospect projects until award. The candidate will submit periodic weekly and monthly progress reports to the top management to show his market progress and findings within the period. A quarter evaluation will be done with the top management to assess the market and company strategies.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new projects and opportunities.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.