The position will be based in Kenya, and the ideal candidate Must
demonstrate experience working in renewable power, water or transport
infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting
the Origination & development of infrastructure project from concept
through to financial close.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Develop a network of partners, co-developers, financiers & others to support the origination & delivery of infrastructure projects across Africa.
- Support the evaluation of new opportunities & help track progress against the pipeline.
- Responsible for researching the market, local legislation & technology associated with new opportunities.
- Analysis the commercial structure & associated terms of Organisation involvement in project, querying or developing financial modelling.
- Support BDMs by reviewing & identifying potential risks within the project plan & budget.
- Contribute to development activities on projects as required.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance related field.
- Must have a minimum of two years working in renewable power, water, transport infrastructure.
- Excellent experience in Financial Modelling will be required.
- Must have worked in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Must have an excellent track record in analysing data & providing well written reports.
- Demonstrate integrity & professionalism in previous roles.
- Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ks. 120,000 – 140,000 /= (Depending on individual skill and experience)
Position level: Lower Mid-Level Management
Location: Tatu City, Kenya
Deadline: 30th September 2019
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.