You will be responsible for scheduling and managing staff shifts and maintaining steady business operations as the company grows.
You will need to coordinate and complete product deliveries.
The business is in a growth phase, and your role will be instrumental seeing out this growth both on the customer and business-to-business side.
The business is based in Nairobi area.
This is a full-time position with competitive remuneration based on your skills and expertise levels.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement through the delivery of a superior customer experience.
- Provide customers with basic and accurate business and product information, in-person and via phone/email.
- Take ownership of customers issues, and action resolutions.
- Develop and maintain service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices.
- Maintain an orderly and consistent workflow.
- Develop Quality Assurance practices and implement Standards for both staff and Services.
- Motivate and manage team members and resolve issues which may occur on the job.
- Oversee staff scheduling responsibilities.
- Plan and complete daily delivery routes.
- Business development: seek out and on-board new customers, and develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Knowledge and experience using management methods and techniques.
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office, the internet, and basic payment systems.
- Establish procedures to manage cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Experience leading a team as well as leading work streams and/or initiatives.
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to recognize opportunities and formulate business deals.
- Excellent organisational and team management skills.
- Being resourceful, innovative and having an entrepreneurial spirit would count heavily in your favor.
- A diploma or degree or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in a similar industry or management position will be to your advantage.
Please submit your CV along with a brief mandatory letter of motivation explaining why you are suited to this role.