The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in finishing the projects that have already started. He or she Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Business Development.
- Assist the top management with drafting business plans, contracts, proposals, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Follow up on generated leads, finishing contracts and market research.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and analysis.
- Build strong business relationships with new clients and maintain existing client relationships.
- Maintaining international contacts.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analysing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Achieve the set monthly targets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agri Business Management and Marketing or a relevant field.
- Must have at least 3 years’ relevant work experience in Business Development or similar field.
- French speaking candidates will have a distinct advantage.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project managing skills.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000 (Approx. 800 – 1000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Junior Level.
Location: Limuru, Kenya.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 25th June 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***